Jersey Marinas is a member of the 'Passeport Escales' scheme, which allows members access to free visitor nights at over 120 marinas in England, France, Belgium, Holland and Spain.
Passeport Escales is an easy-to-use, fully automated online system. It works as a reciprocal programme where berth holders check out of their marinas and choose another marina to stay at from the network. You must notify Jersey Marinas of the date you are departing your berth and when you expect to return. That enables us to open up your berth to other members of the scheme who are visiting Jersey while you're away.
There is also a Passeport Escales App available for download for iOS and Android.
Membership to Passeport Escales is available by visiting the Jersey Marina's office on the New North Quay. Membership costs £20 per boat.
Passeport Escales Details
In order to use your free nights; please follow these rules:
- You must register your departure with Jersey Marinas before 11 am.
- The offer is limited to two consecutive nights per marina and per stopover. A third night paid doesn't entitle you to a fourth or fifth free night. The objective being to encourage boats to sail.
- On arrival please proceed to the marina office or inform the marina staff (the following morning if you arrive at night), in order to comply with the stopover regulations. If not, benefits may be denied.
- The duration of a free night is of 24 hours, calculated from noon until noon the day after.
- An early return to your home port will cancel your cruising notification; don't forget to create a new cruising notification if you are planning to depart.
- The benefits and services of your Passeport Escales are related to the terms and conditions of your contract with your home marina: validity dates, number of marinas offering benefits, number of free nights available per marina.
- Your card is personal and linked to your boat : your Passeport Escales is not transferrable in the event of the sale of the boat.